Monday, July 23, 2012

SOME PERSONAL THOUGHTS

Well on last Friday around 3:30 a.m. I had a freak accident, yep I fractured my left ankle, I tried to stand up, but my leg was asleep and when I went to put pressure on the leg, my ankle buckled under me!. This has left me pretty much incapacitated for the most part! I'm trying to keep busy, but all I can do is computer stuff and talk on the phone! This is very difficult for me because I'm used to really coming and going as I please. Nonetheless, this has given me a deeper appreciation for the ability to walk and do it with both of my legs and feet. I realize that there are people (war/military veteran's, diabetics, accident victims, etc.) who are living with amputations as well as prosthetic's and have had to make major life adjustment's due to the inability to use certain physical limbs and the blessing is although they lack limbs they still have LIFE! Bless God!!

One scripture comes to mind as I deal with this and it is found over in Psalm 103:1-5 where it says... "Bless the Lord, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s"

No matter what I'm facing, no matter what you're facing God's Name is worthy to be praised! 

-- Be Strong!

PASTOR V. 

No comments: