Friday, September 23, 2011

ACCOUNTABILITY - PART I

Accountablity is of great importance in every area of life, our families, our homes, our jobs, our organizations and our churches. As an appointed leader I am fully convinced that I cannot hold those delegated leaders accountable for something that I myself don't plan to put into practice. Leaders should never hold others accountable for things they're not practicing. I often tell people I don't teach or preach anything that hasn't first ministered to me. I can't talk to people about what God has said, if I haven't heard from Him. I'm accountable to God first and my expectations of Accountability must begin with myself first. If I'm not Accountable to what He needs me to be Accountable to, then I can't expect the same from others, it must start with me. Accountability promotes effectiveness, order and productivity. Learn to be Accountable TODAY! More to Come...

pjv

No comments: