Thursday, January 26, 2012

DAY 11 of 21-DAY FAST

Today's Devotional: Day 11/Psalm 111

Today I encourage you to reflect on the graciousness and compassion of the Lord! Psalm 111:4 (NKJV) says, "He has made His wonderful works to be remembered; the Lord is gracious and full of compassion". That's powerful because no matter how much I have to complain about today, I have even more to be grateful for as I take the time to reflect and remember all of the kind and wonderful things God has done in my life. The Old Saints used to say, "He's been better to me than I've been to myself", now I understand what they meant, because all of the great things He's done cannot be numbered! That's why the Psalmist started off Psalm 111 in vs. 1 by saying "Praise the Lord! I will praise Him with my whole heart..."  He's a FAITHFUL and JUST God! Meditate on His goodness today and then send up a praise!


STAY STRONG!
-- Pastor V.

No comments: