Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 15 of 21-Day Fast

TODAY'S DEVOTIONAL: DAY 15/Psalm 115

Right out of the gate in Psalm 115:1 the Psalmist makes it plain and clear that it is God that gets all of the Glory! He says, "Not to us, O LORD, not to us, but to your name goes all the glory for your unfailing love and faithfulness" (NLT). I love that, because he makes it clear that it's not about us! In other words I can't take credit for the wonderul things that have happened in my life, only God can bless me like I need to be belssed.

So as we reflect today during this 15th day of our 21-day Fast, let us remember that no matter what we have, how far we've come, how many Obstacles we've overcome or how many blessings we've obtained, it's God that's due all of the Glory!


STAY STRONG!
-- Pastor V.

No comments: